- Manage reception area and perform front desk duties such as patient registration
- Scheduling appointments, answering patient enquiries, billing.
- Administrative duties include assisting patients with insurance / Medisave claims and form filling.
- Chaperone during doctors' consultation
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- No work experience required. Must have initiative, be willing to learn and eager to be in a fast paced environment. Previous experience in healthcare will be an advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (in order to handle queries and concerns from Chinese speaking patients)
- Required Skill(s): Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office), customer-oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills with pleasant personality.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Medical Professionals You Can Trust