Demand Generation Manager (Marketing)
We are a start-up healthcare career portal in Singapore and presently hiring for a Demand Generation Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated marketing professional with at least 4 years of experience and a proven track record in driving job seeker traffic to websites.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive demand generation strategy to increase job seeker traffic to our website.
- Manage and execute all aspects of our demand generation campaigns, including content marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising, and email marketing.
- Analyze and track the performance of our demand generation campaigns and make adjustments as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in demand generation.
- Experience in trying out new channels and conducting A/B testing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with marketing automation tools. We are currently using HubSpot.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other data analytics tools.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a start-up
The priority of this role is to drive job seeker traffic into the company's healthcare career portal. This can be achieved through a variety of means, including:
- Content marketing: Creating and publishing high-quality content that is relevant to job seekers in the healthcare industry. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, and videos.
- Social media marketing: Using social media platforms to promote the company's healthcare career portal and its content. This could involve running social media campaigns, engaging with followers, and sharing relevant content.
- Paid advertising: Running paid advertising campaigns on search engines and social media platforms to target job seekers who are interested in healthcare careers.
- Email marketing: Sending email newsletters to job seekers with information about the company's healthcare career portal and the latest job openings.
- The company is looking for a Marketing Demand Generation Manager who is creative, strategic, and results-oriented. Strong execution skill is a must. The ideal candidate will be able to develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy that will drive job seeker traffic to the company's website.
We are open to hire on a part-time or full time basis.
The Career Portal For Healthcare Professionals!