Clinic Supervisor (Location: Islandwide)
Chiropractic First Group is the leading chiropractic group with over 35 clinics in Asia and Europe, and is rapidly expanding. We have 13 clinic locations in Singapore, and we are looking for active and service-oriented team player to join us as Clinic Supervisors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Doctor in handling patient flow
- Manage patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Managing Patient treatment schedule
- Educating potential patients on our services and packages
- Assist in clinic administration duties
- Handle front desk duties such as enquiries and walk ins
- Take photos and post on Social Media on activities in the clinic
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned
- Training will be provided prior to deployment, but preferably has 1 year of relevant experience in customer service role.
- High energy, dynamic and self-motivated individuals who have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about customer service and equipped with Basic IT skills
- Chinese Speaking candidates will be an advantage!
- Able to commit to retail shift working hours including weekend & Public Holidays
- Singaporeans & PR preferred
- Able to start immediately