This is a 1-year contract position.
What you’ll do:
You will be joining the Fundraising department, where the funds raised by the team will support needy heart patients and their families through uncertain times and sustain Singapore Heart Foundation’s (SHF) ongoing rehabilitation and community outreach programmes.
- Assist in organizing and implementation of fundraising events/projects.
- Assist in preparing relevant materials and collateral to reach out to potential sponsors and donors.
- Assist in updating and managing donor database to ensure accurate and up-to-date records of donors.
- Assist in relevant ad-hoc duties and responsibilities at the Foundation
What you’ll need:
- GCE ‘O’, ‘A’ Level or Diploma
- Outgoing personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management, planning and interpersonal skills
Your Heart We Care