Exec/Senior, Events & Programmes
What you’ll do:
You will be joining the Rehabilitation pillar of Singapore Heart Foundation (SHF), as part of the Heart Wellness Department, responsible for promoting heart health and healthy living to our heart patients, individuals at-risk of cardiovascular disease and the general public through health and nutrition talks, workshops, activities, and other related initiatives.
- Plan, promote and organise programmes and activities
- Production of events and marketing collaterals
- Strong in logistics and operations management for events execution
- Provide event management support for the Foundation’s signature conference targeting the regional healthcare and allied health professionals
- Provide operational support to the Heart Wellness Centres (eg. reception duties, enquiries, appointment bookings, registration and payment) and any ad hoc duties assigned from time to time
What you’ll need:
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Events Management, Health Services Management, Health Promotion or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills, with a flair for writing and attention to details
- Able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and graphic/design software
What we’d prefer you bring:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in events management in healthcare, community health education or other related non-profit sectors will be an advantage.
Your Heart We Care