Exec, Schools Programme
What you’ll do:
You will be joining the Schools Programme department, which falls under our core pillar of Prevention.
In this department, you play an important role in educating the young on the risk factors contributing to cardiovascular disease and how they can prevent the onset of these risk factors later in life.
- Coordinate and organise health awareness programmes and activities for schools and the various relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct health talks to the school community (e.g. students, parents and staff).
- Educating the public about basic blood pressure and heart-health related matters.
- Facilitate inventory management, financial matters and procurement of services in support of the outreach activities.
- Development of relevant marketing materials and presentation slides.
- Data entry & other administrative tasks.
- Early travelling to conduct the relevant programmes/activities in schools (at times report to school as early as 7am).
- Assist in relevant ad-hoc duties and responsibilities at the Foundation
- Degree or Diploma Holder in Health Science/Education will be advantageous
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management, planning and interpersonal skills
Your Heart We Care