- Responsible to carry out all warranty, preventive, & breakdown service jobs assigned on monthly basis
- Responsible carry out preventive maintenance according to schedule by clear time planning and making appointments with specific customers
- Responsible to plan and balance for efficacy and productivity by meeting organization goal to turnaround within 72 hours excluding weekends and public holidays
- Responsible to maintain proper records of equipment history by customer and department both at site and also regularly update SOM to ensure real time
- Responsible o prepare job sheets, seek customers approval/confirmation, co-ordinate with SOM to invoice with correct spare parts
- Responsible to co-ordinate with SOM & prepare quotations for the right decision maker and track
- Responsible to ensure timely job sheet closure to speed up billing processes to reduce AR & Inventory holding
- Responsible to familiarize with the ISO procedure & always operate within the guideline
- Responsible to familiarize with all risk management processes and ensure compliance at site
- Responsible to do it right first time and be aligned to aim for zero complaints
- Responsible to plan & Co-ordinate with customer/end user to reduce time & resource wastage
- Prepare and decide all quotation & track for official purchase orders for breakdown repairs
- Drive & comply to organization objective and always response time within 10 hours at site during office hours
- Responsible to always communicate professionally with internal and external customer
- Responsible to create competitive advantage by adding value to the organization though building strong relationship with biomedical engineers in key accounts
- Attend all training or re-training identified and contributes to continual improvement by giving constructive feedback to manufacturer
- Responsible to share & where applicable, conduct cross training internally to increase competency of other engineers and also organize & provide training for biomedical engineer departments
- Responsible to gain & gather information in the field & make informed recommendation to service manager & participate in the drive for sharing of best practices based on customers feedback and personal experience
Work Experience & Qualification:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Biomedical / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in hospital environment/Aesthetics Clinic or engineering consultancy firm.
- Have 2-3 years of working experience in BioMED or medical laser equipment
- Strong engineering and IT knowledge
- Possess own transport (Preferably)
- Able to travel outstation or overseas when required.
- Showing commitment to work and consistently producing the desired outcomes.
- Working positively, responsibly and sharing a sense of accountability
- Displaying strong detailed knowledge of the product/service that you are involved in.
- Delivering expected outcomes by using available resources effectively
- Fluent in English / Mandarin
- Be a natural multi-task person who has a positive and proactive attitude in problem solving.
- Passionate and energized, take initiatives and integrity are key requisites to this management position.
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
- Able and willing to openly share ideas, communicate effectively and contribute meaningfully.
- Possess and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to achieving goals and delivering optimal results.
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.
We deliver healthcare solutions to improve quality of life