Medical Sales Executive
- To promote and sell medical equipment and consumable products
- Build customer relationship and network. Maintain existing users and increase customer base. To focus on increasing customer interactions and improving relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Knowledge of hospital & procurement operations workflow
- To organize, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company
- Must be able to achieve Sales targets
- Conduct product presentations and training programs related to agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments
- Detailed quarterly reporting which includes market intelligence, competition, promotional activities and changing customers needs
- Manage product life cycle of all the different models & SKUs
- Implement Brand management activities with strategic product positioning, benchmarking against major brand competitors
- Jointly work with Manager to manage and develop new launch plans for all new models effectively to the right target segment. Be responsible to control project running cost for deals in the account responsible for
Work Experience & Qualification
- Min. Diploma, preferably in Nursing / Business / Biomedical Science/ Science
- Candidate without working experience with above qualifications, aspiring to build a sales career in the healthcare industry will be considered
- Preferably at least 2 years experience in medical equipment and consumables sales
- Self- motivated, able to work independently and a team player
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focus and execution excellence
- Positive, responsible and strong sense of ownership
- Process-oriented, meticulous follow-through to achieve results.
- Computer Skills with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Out-going, strong interest in meeting different people.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, confident and presentable.
- Pleasant personality.
- Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.
We deliver healthcare solutions to improve quality of life