HR Admin Assistant
- Coordinate with hiring manager(s) and assist in posting job advertisements in job portals.
- Screening potential candidates and arranging interviews.
- Coordinate onboarding and off-boarding of employees
- Assist with work pass related matters.
- Liaise with tertiary institutions on career fairs and networking events.
- Plan, organize and/or support organization-wide activities/events to drive employee engagement and promote retention. e.g., Townhall, team-bonding workshops etc.
- Design EDMs for publicity to staff on activities and events.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and communicate ideas to key decision makers.
- Organise and lead employee recreational activities.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the Employee Engagement Survey, with regular pulse checks.
- Work closely with HR department and support Training and staff welfare activities.
Office Upkeeping/ Maintenance
- Assist and administer established policies and procedures to ensure the overall health, safety, security, and environment of the organisation
- Liaise with Property Management on issues relating to Building facility.
- Review Suppliers from time to time to ensure quality and cost effectiveness.
- Manage operations of reception, pantry, events, catering services, and common end user spaces etc.
- Provide general support to visitors/overseas employees which may include arranging travel and accommodation.
- Provide administrative support to Group CEO office if needed.
- Min. O’/A’ Level, Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant fields
- Time Management: Excellent time management skills and ability to priorities work
- Communications: Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communications skills in dealing with individuals and groups at all levels
- Functional: Excellent working knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Planning: The ability to manage resources to deliver workplace objectives
- Analytical Ability, Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking: The ability to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately and make recommendations for the short- to medium-term.
- IT-savvy: Microsoft Office, basic design skills, HRIS
- Meticulous and pay attention to details.
- Proactive and committed.
- Embrace the idsMED values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.
We deliver healthcare solutions to improve quality of life