Administrative Assistant (RAU)
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Administrative Assistant (RAU), you will be responsible for delivering quality frontline customer service, and administrative and operational support to the manager and HOD in ensuring efficient and smooth operations for Home Based Services. You will also be tasked to create a positive experience for all internal and external customers and clients to ensure quality client care experience and satisfaction.
· Understand and fulfil SLEC’s mission and strategy.
· Manage Client referral and registration process.
· Schedule and reschedule appointments.
· Monitors appointment bookings to ensure efficient visit scheduling which enables maximal utilization of professional staff and resources.
· Provide financial counselling about services and necessary support for the applications or renewal of various applicable financial schemes (e.g., NMTS, Financial Assistance).
· Cashiering duties and managing outstanding account follow-ups.
· Reconcile monetary transactions.
· Attend and manage feedback and enquiries about service.
· Handle complaints and feedback and perform service recovery.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for the provision or continuation of service. (i.e., Coordination with service partners, Lab dispatches)
· Assist in reporting and analysing service statistics and data.
· Provide administrative assistance to the department or service. (i.e., Data entry, verification, claims submission, licensing renewal, reports, raising procurement requests, etc).
· Assist in identifying problem areas and participate in quality improvement initiatives and projects.
· Anticipate and resolve problems during daily operations.
· Provide appropriate feedback to Manager.
· Ensure policies are adhered to by Clients and caregivers.
· Any other projects that are assigned by the manager.
· Minimum GCE “N, O, A” level or Diploma.
· At least 2 years of working experience in customer service or health care services.
· Customer service oriented with good frontline, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to speak different local languages and dialects will be advantageous
· Resourceful and proactive.
· Meticulous in handling administrative tasks.
· Strong team player with strong communication, interpersonal and organisational abilities.
· Capable of working independently and under time constraints.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
St Luke's ElderCare serves the community via services such as day care, day rehabilitation, dementia.