- To assist in ongoing Projects and maintenance of equipment.
- Carry out all warranty, preventive maintenance, & breakdown service jobs assigned.
- Testing and Commission of equipment.
- Pre-delivery checks and assembly of equipment.
- Co-ordinate with customers for all repairs, quotations for repair and spare parts.
- Meeting organization goal to turnaround within 4 - 10 hours on site during office hours on weekdays.
- Able to work independently in a Hospital environment and as and when required, to perform duty after office hours.
- Familiarize with relevant regulatory standard such as Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSH Act) and ensure compliance.
- Familiarize with the relevant GDPMD / ISO procedure & always operate within the guideline.
- Prepare job sheets, seek customers approval/confirmation, co-ordinate with SOM to invoice with correct spare parts.
- Ensure timely job sheet closure to speed up billing processes to reduce AR & Inventory holding.
- Familiarize with all risk management processes and ensure compliance at site.
- Responsible to do it right first time and be aligned to aim for zero complaints.
- Attend all training or re-training identified and contributes to continual improvement by giving constructive feedback to manufacturer.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management.
- Preferably Diploma trained candidates in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 1 year of working experience, preferably in hospital environment or engineering consultancy firm.
- Strong engineering knowledge.
- Positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focus & excellent execution.
- Able to travel outstation or overseas when required.
- Fluent in English.
We deliver healthcare solutions to improve quality of life