- Attend to patients; medical needs with utmost professionalism and highest standard of care.
- Always treat the patient with respect and maintain an open and non-judgemental consultation environment.
- Always respect and maintain the patient’s information confidentiality.
- Ensuring patients receive their test results in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring proper management of patients’ follow ups and return visits.
- Communicating with other doctors when referrals are necessary.
- Keep abreast of medical information and developments.
- Keep abreast of the groups medical practice.
- Participate actively in the groups online medical presence including but not limited to answering questions on all our blogs and forums and contributing articles to our blogs.
- Be an active and contributing member of the team both in the clinic as well as the group.
- Hours and consequently remuneration for discussion (expected 44 – 52 hours per week, able to work in the evening and weekends).
- Work closely with Operations Team to improve service standards and attending to patient feedback
- Full registration with Singapore Medical Council
- 3-5 years post graduation clinical experience
- Experience in Infectious Diseases, HIV/STDs, Urology, O&G, Psychiatry and/or Dermatology is an advantage
- Post-graduate professional certificates are an advantage
REPUBLIC HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS PTE LTD