- Conduct daily vital signs and monitor the health of clients.
- Administer medications, after being trained.
- Act on clients' irregular conditions / changes in behaviours, report to manager and caregiver if necessary, record in communication notes, submit incident report where needed.
- Respond to emergencies and accidents.
- Support the transport team as a transport escort when assign to send and fetch clients to and from centre.
- Daily receiving of clients arriving at the centre and during their departure.
- Provide direct personal care to the elderly to carry out their routine activities and ensure their safety in the centre.
- Plan, design, and lead programmes and activities.
- Lead or support clients on the daily exercises and activities and provide care for their wellbeing.
- Plan and monitor Individualised Care Plan with our Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Serve meals and tea breaks.
- Assist clients to the restrooms. Follow infection control procedures and maintain cleanliness and safety of the premises.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in healthcare/eldercare setting is preferred or possess any of the following:
- Diploma in Healthcare Mgt or Gerontology
- WSQ Diploma in Social Service
- SGUS programme for Care and Coordination (Community Eldercare)
- WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Therapist Support or Nursing)
- Passionate, willingness and patience in serving elderly clients.
- Humble, willing to learn, team player.
- Self-driven, willing to take on challenges.
- Required to attend to elderly clients who are mostly mandarin/dialect-speaking. Proficiency in mandarin and/or dialects is essential.
- Able to drive is an added advantage.
- Only Singaporean/Singapore PR.
Thank you for your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
Care Corner Singapore Ltd