Care Corner Singapore Ltd was founded in 1981, in a climate of changes in the early 1980s, as economic competition in the region intensified and the rift between the wealthy and the lower-income in particular the Chinese blue-collar workers, widened.Rev Tan Tien Ser and a group of passionate individuals believed that these marginalised people with lower income and little opportunities for a formal education could be helped to realise their potential and become more competent and fulfilled persons. Through a series of early outreach initiatives, Care Corner has evolved into an organisation offering a wide range of programmes and services delivered through various social service centres located island-wide.In a bid to stay relevant to the needs of the community, Care Corner has continuously strived to offer new and innovative programmes to support those in need and the less privileged.
Are you looking for a purposeful career in a social service agency that is progressive, community-centric and committed to serving the needs of our community?
Are you looking for a positive and collaborative work environment that promotes staff wellbeing and believes in the development and growth of their people?
If you are, join our Care Corner team! At Care Corner, we set out to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families every day. Our employees are our greatest asset, no matter what role we are undertaking. We offer diverse opportunities for the most passionate talent wanting to become part of an island-wide community that brings care to every corner in Singapore.
- Manage and promote Gym Tonic programme
- Conduct pre and post assessment using Gym Tonic protocol
- Supervise 12-week progressive strength training and maintenance training
- Develop exercise plan according to Gym Tonic protocol
- To encourage, motivate, assist and guide seniors in their exercises
- Maintenance of exercise and gym equipment for safety and efficiency
- Assist in money collection, issue receipts, maintenance of petty cash and requisition of centre supplies
- Administrative duties which include data entry, appointment scheduling, managing phone calls and emails
- Other work projects assigned by supervisor or management
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience. Experience in geriatric care or eldercare will be an advantage
- Good communication and social skills to work with different people
- Pleasant personality
- Team player who is caring and passionate about serving the elderly
- Need to interact with chinese-speaking clients. Knowledge of Mandarin is essential.
Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences, Exercise Physiology or relevant qualifications from a recognized university or polytechnic
Thank you for your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
Care Corner Singapore Ltd