Senior Radiographer (New Medical Centre)
- Public Listed Healthcare Organization.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' work week (Regular Hours).
- People Centric Culture.
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Central location.
About The Opportunity
We are seeking for skilled and dedicated Radiographers to join our New Medical Centre, which offers a wide range of services including General Practitioner (GP) consultations, Health screening, and Radiology services.
You will play a crucial role in providing accurate and high-quality imaging services to our patients. If you are ready for your next challenge in medical imaging and want to work for an organization that will help develop, grow and excel professionally, we invite you to apply for this exciting position.
What You'll Be Doing
- Perform a variety of Radiographic examinations including X-rays, Mammograms, Ultrasounds, DEXA scans, and other imaging modalities as required.
- Operate imaging equipment and ensure the delivery of high-quality diagnostic images.
- Prepare and position patients correctly for imaging procedures to obtain accurate and clear images.
- Safely administer contrast agents or other substances, following established protocols.
- Collaborate with the Healthcare team to ensure the appropriate imaging protocols and procedures are followed.
- Interpret radiological requests and perform appropriate procedures in accordance with relevant legislation and department policies.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patient information, examination results, and other relevant data.
- Manage administrative tasks, including patient scheduling, registration, and accurate documentation of procedures performed.
- Operate the Clinic CMS (Clinical Management System) and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) for patient data entry, image retrieval, and result reporting.
- Familiarity with teleradiology platforms to transmit images and reports to referring physicians or remote radiologists.
- Ensure image quality and examination scope is sufficient to provide diagnostic information relevant to clinic needs.
- Adhere to radiation safety protocols and ensure a safe working environment for patients and staff.
- Performing operator daily maintenance of imaging equipment and facilitating vendor preventive maintenance; reporting machine faults promptly and coordinating with vendors for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Keep abreast of new developments and advancements in radiography techniques and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking for
- Qualified Radiographer with relevant Certification or Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience as Radiographer in a Healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in operating various imaging equipment including X-ray, Mammogram, Ultrasound, and DEXA machines.
- Strong knowledge of Radiographic procedures and techniques, with the ability to adapt to different imaging modalities.
- Familiarity with PACS systems for image retrieval, storage, and reporting.
- Competence in using teleradiology platforms to transmit images and reports securely.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with accuracy and precision.
- Continuous learning mindset and willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in radiography.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for a virtual interview.
To learn more about our Organization, please visit https://alliancehealthcare.com.sg.
One-Stop Corporate Healthcare Solutions