Sonographer (New Medical Centre)
- Public Listed Healthcare Organization.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' work week (Regular Hours).
- People Centric Culture.
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Central location.
- Full time and Locum positions available.
About The Opportunity
Exciting opportunity now exists to join a forward-looking organization who aspire to be a next-generation Healthcare organization.
We are seeking for qualified and dedicated Sonographers to join our New Medical Centre, which offers a wide range of services including General Practitioner (GP) consultations, Health screening, and Radiology services.
You will be working for a company who constantly focus on creating value for its patients and strives on shaping its technological innovation capabilities.
Be part of our talent community today, seize this opportunity to work with a team of experienced mentors who will guide and support your professional growth.
What You'll Be Doing
- Perform accurate and high quality diagnostic ultrasound examinations, including breast ultrasound.
- Operate imaging equipment and ensure the delivery of high-quality diagnostic images.
- Collaborate with the Healthcare team to ensure the appropriate imaging protocols and procedures are followed.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patient information, examination results, and other relevant data.
- Manage administrative tasks, including patient scheduling, registration, and accurate documentation of procedures performed.
- Operate the Clinic CMS (Clinical Management System) and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) for patient data entry, image retrieval, and result reporting.
- Familiarity with teleradiology platforms to transmit images and reports to referring physicians or remote radiologists.
- Adhere to radiation safety protocols and ensure a safe working environment for patients and staff.
- Performing operator daily maintenance of imaging equipment and facilitating vendor preventive maintenance; reporting machine faults promptly and coordinating with vendors for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Keep abreast of new developments and advancements in sonography techniques and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking for
- Qualified Sonographer with relevant Certification or Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Sonographer in a Healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in operating ultrasound imaging equipment.
- Strong knowledge of radiographic procedures and techniques, with the ability to adapt to different imaging modalities.
- Familiar with PACS systems for image retrieval, storage, and reporting.
- Ability to operate the Clinic CMS system for patient registration, scheduling, and accurate documentation.
- Competence in using teleradiology platforms to transmit images and reports securely.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with accuracy and precision.
- Commitment to patient safety, radiation safety, and infection control protocols.
- Continuous learning mindset and willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in radiography.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for a virtual interview.
To know more about our Organization, please visit https://alliancehealthcare.com.sg.
One-Stop Corporate Healthcare Solutions