1. Provide quality and professional Occupational Therapy services in assigned caseloads for inpatient, outpatient and home cases.
2. Provide coverage of service to assigned ward(s).
3. Implement and document the following:
- initial assessment
- reassessments every 6 monthly for maintenance and 3 monthly for active rehabilitation
- Individualised rehabilitation goals
- weekly review rehab plan
- treatment updates
- discharge planning
4. Responsible for follow-up of patients.
5. Sit in case conferences, team meetings and family meetings
6. Comply to hospital clinical guideline with sound clinical reasoning
7. Carry out proper rehab case management round with OT/PT
8. Carry out proper hand over for leave coverage
9. Provide holistic rehab input in case discussion
10. Carry out proper and sufficient safety measures to protect our patient during rehab. Risk assessment of clinical setting.
11. Communicate to patient / family member to enhance rehab care, skill application and promote therapeutic carry over after rehab session
12. Responsible for the safe use of all equipment and report all equipment defects, accidents and complaints to the appropriate authority for further resolution if required.
13. Engage clients / families / carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of clients.
14. Provide caregiver training to family members or carers safely and professionally when required.
15. Use evidence-based standardised assessment and treatments to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Monitor, evaluate and review Occupational Therapy treatment and interventions within the multi-disciplinary framework and modify as necessary.