Care Concierge (Healthcare Assistant)
- Provide personalised care to the elders in gentle, empathetic, efficient, and timely manner.
- Treat each elder, regardless of circumstances, with consideration, dignity, and respect at all times.
- Review and implement all aspects of Care Plan with/for the elders.
- Measure and record vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate) as requested by staff nurse / case manager and / or physician.
- Assist in the daily living of the elders – feeding, showering and changing diapers.
- Prepare and cook simple meals and snacks for elders following nutrition guidelines, elders’ dietary restrictions / allergies and preferences. Serve and assist elders with dining.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for the elders - launder personal clothing for elders, simple housekeeping such as change bed linens and / or make beds.
- Assist with coordination of transport for elders and / or elders using wheelchairs or assisted walking (use of life equipment).
- Minimum GCE 'N' level or equivalent.
- Possess WSQ Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing) or relevant certificates will be an added advantage.
- Possess basic IT skills.
- Rotating Shifts (Allium Care Suites located at Venus Drive).
- Part-timers will be given the flexibility to work on half shift or odd shift schedule.