Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process accounts and vendor/employee payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase requisitions/orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including recording daily receipts (from bank statement), verifying, classifying, computing and recording accounts payables/receivables.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Reconcile the accounts payable/receivable ledger to ensure that all payments/receipts are accounted for and properly recorded.
- Perform monthly review of accounts payables and receivables aging report.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve vendor billing issues
- Perform/month-end closing activities
- Prepare analyses of accounts and generate monthly financial statement and reports.
- Prepare notes to account (schedules), bank reconciliations, etc.
- Maintain/reconcile fixed assets register.
- Maintain/reconcile inventory records.
- Preparation of quarterly GST return
- Assist in audit and corporate tax matters
- Assist/support internal and external audit requirements
- Assist in stocktake and fixed assets tagging and verifications.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Proficiency in English and MS Office
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized. meticulous and possess high attention to detail.
- Possess a diploma/degree in Accountancy, as well as prior experience in a similar role.
- Able to multitask, work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably Singaporeans