Senior / Physiotherapist
- Conduct client assessments during admissions as well as periodic reviews of clients’ condition.
- Maintain proper records of assessment and implementation of care plans on clients.
- Conduct regular case discussions with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Supervise the running of outreach programmes to the community, and therapeutic programmes for clients.
- Coordinate, implement and monitor clinical and service quality performance indicators for continuous improvement.
- Assist in collecting/maintaining statistical information needed for regular reports.
- Sustain business volume with a high level of customer service and client engagement.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Physiotherapy.
- Must be a fully registered Physiotherapist with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) holding a valid Practising Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in community/eldercare setting is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about caring for frail seniors.