As a Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for supervising nursing staff, overseeing patient care, making management and budgetary decisions, setting work schedules and making personnel decisions. You will also recruit and train nurses and other healthcare professionals and maintain a facility’s records.
- Oversee the efficient and safe day-to-day operations within nursing home.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with operational SOP and policies.
- Lead and manage clinical staff in delivering excellent clinical and service qualities.
- Ensure compliance with existing and enhanced regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Evaluate and improve work processes and practices.
- Track and review nursing key performance indicators and continuously identify areas of improvement and gaps.
- Lead and participate in various quality and continuous improvement projects to improve care standards.
- Collaborate with other members of the care team to provide and achieve the best outcomes for residents.
- Plan and control manpower budget.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training and performance management of staff.
- Conduct research and draw up proposals for management review.
- Any other projects that are assigned by the Manager.
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 5 years of clinical management experience.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Good decision-making skills and ability to act independently.
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and organisational abilities.
- Capable of working independently and under time constraints.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
St Luke's ElderCare serves the community via services such as day care, day rehabilitation, dementia.